From Mobility Base SDK - Wiki
Revision as of 10:21, 16 June 2017 by Sadukkathayar
- Internally connected to a GigE switch
- Allows to connect to display over DVI or Dispaly port.
- The DVI connector is type DVI-D, which cannot be converted to VGA.
- The mini Display Port connector can be converted to many display types.
- These connectors are connected to the inverter (from the backpack) with the cables provided.
E Stop Connector
- Connect to the E-Stop button with the cable provided.
- There are five USB 3.0 connections. Two are directly connected to the on-board computer, three are connected to a USB hub.
- 12V DC power supply.
- Connect to the provided charger to charge the batteries